Occupational Therapist - 2 Days/Week - Onsite Opening
Occupational Therapist - Part Time Vacancy - Middle & High School
- Master's Degree from accredited Occupational Therapy program
- Licensed as Occupational Therapy by Connecticut state board
- Experience working with school aged children
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and high quality therapy services to elementary students
- Develop individualized treatment plans, supervise assistants, and provide quality student care
- Contribute to individualized educational plans with multidisciplinary team members
- Maintain organized documentation and data
Compensation: The pay for this position is negotiable and based on experience level, and paid via W2 direct deposit. You will be compensated for all hours worked, including indirect hours spent on documentation, IEP meetings, etc. Let us know what you are seeking to make! Employees are welcome to elect for healthcare benefits, including vision & dental, as well as the option of 401(k) investments!
To apply, please email [email protected] or simply apply via the form below!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled