School Occupational Therapist
We are interviewing for a part-time Occupational Therapist. This is an exceptional school district with a helpful staff, remarkable colleagues, and superb students. This is a great opportunity
Location: Wyoming, Delaware
- Full Time
- March 28 -May 27, 2022
- Caseload: Elementary, Middle and High School students.
- OT will be providing therapy, collecting progress monitoring data, and helping with write IEP’s. All assessments are covered by another staff member. Working with students with intellectual disabilities.
- More details will be given upon interview
- Must have master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- Must be licensed in the State
- Weekly Paycheck
- Competitive Compensation
- Insurance offered
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7674.
Looking forward to speaking!
Victoria Pope, Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled