OT Contract for Indiana Schools
Blazerworks is looking for an Illinois Licensed Occupational Therapist to help a neighboring school district this immediate school year.
- ASAP start through June 2022
- K-12 caseload
- Travel between school sites required
- Will be working in sensory rooms
- Experience supervising COTAS is a plus but not required
- Experience billing Medicaid is a plus
- Must have active IIndiana OT License
- Prior schools experience preferred
- New Graduates still welcome to apply
If you are interested, please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] or click to apply below.
~Rin @ BZW
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled