Occupational Therapist needed for School Based Remote Position in MASSACHUSETTS!
Are you an Occupational Therapist interested in working from home? ProCare Therapy is screening candidates for a district position at a great school in MASSACHUSSETTS for the remainder of the school year. Candidates interested in Teletherapy roles should apply ASAP for consideration.
- Fully Remote - no onsite services required – WORK FROM HOME!
- Full Time/37.5 hours per week/7.5 hours per day/M-F
- K-12th Caseload
- Master’s Degree
- MA State OT License
- Previous experience in Schools or Pediatrics strongly preferred
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with 1099 pay
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- Guaranteed Remote Assignments – No Onsite Services Required – EVER
- Ability to bill for direct and indirect services – Get paid for ALL the work you do!
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- Access to our Tech and Clinical Teams – we offer the support you need to make Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- Working with a seasoned Teletherapy company - VocoVision is not a response to the pandemic. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts provide student services remotely, and we will be around long after the current health crisis. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless.
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to [email protected] . Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
I look forward to hearing from you!!
Teletherapy Recruiting Manager for ProCare Therapy
O: (678) 497-4817
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled