School Occupational Therapist needed near Highland Park, IL
Job Type: Contract
There's an opening for a school-based OT in the Highland Park area. This is a great option for someone looking for a few extra hours of work to complement their schedule. Interviews are being conducted now!
- Very Part-time
- Full school year contract
- Regular School year minutes: 120 minutes per month direct and 30 min consult
- ESY minutes: 60 min per month direct and 10 min consult
- The student also requires the following make up minutes to be completed throughout the school year: 240 direct make up minutes and 50 consult
- Zoom Interview, quick offer!
- MUST have schools experience, No to COTA
- Must be licensed in IL
- Medical benefits provided (including dental and vision)
- Stipends, if you qualify for them
- Relocation assistance
- License reimbursement
- Drug test and background check
For more information about this position or others like it, please reach out via phone or email. To expedite the process, email a copy of your resume along with interview availability.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled