- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently working with a district in the area surrounding Bremerton, Washington that is in need of an Occupational Therapist that can fill a full-time assignment for the present school year.
About the Job:
- Full time
- K-12 caseload
- Preschool Experience preferred
- ASAP interview/start
- Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy and License to work in Washington are required
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Health, Vision and Dental offered
- 401K plan
To apply to work for this great district, please submit your information and resume to: Chelsea.Serr@ProCareTherapy.com
If you have any questions, I can be accessible via phone at: 770-776-2063. I look forward to hearing from you!
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for clinical counseling and school ...
Read more »