School OT Job - Sebring, FL
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is partnered with our school district in the Sebring, Florida area that is currently interviewing for a licensed Occupational Therapist (OT). The contracted position is full-time for the full school year. The K-12th grade caseload details will be discussed during the interview process.
To qualify candidates must be licensed in the state of Florida. If you meet the qualifications and would like to schedule an interview with the Director of Special Education apply as soon as possible as this job will fill very quickly.
- Full Time
- FL License
- Start ASAP for full school year
- K-12th graded caseload
- Must have active Florida license
- School based experience preferred
- Must be available to interview and start quickly
- Negotiable hourly rate based on experience
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K and etc.)
- Weekly pay each Friday
For immediate consideration email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please direct all questions and inquiries to Keia Bess at 770-325-0324.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled