School Paraprofessional/Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) - 21/22 School Year
Job Type: Contract
We are searching for a School Paraprofessional/Instructional Assistant to join a school near Feeding Hills, MA for the 21/22 school year!
A little about the position:
- Full time, 30-35 hours per week
- 1:1 and small groups
- Autism and other disabilities
- Must have experience with ABA (applied behavior) or autism children
A little about you:
- Massachusetts state teaching license or comparable certification is a plus
- Mut have ABA (applied behavior) or Autism experience
- Previous experience in schools or with children/students is preferred
- Catalyst data collection an safety care training experience is a plus
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled