School Paraprofessional/Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) - 21/22 School Year
Job Type: Contract
A school near Springfield MA is looking for a School Paraprofessional/Instructional Assistant for the 21/22 school year.
- Full time, 30-35 hours per week
- 1:1 and small groups
- Autism and other disabilities
- Must have experience with ABA (applied behavior) or autism children
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Massachusetts state teaching license or comparable certification is a plus
- Mut have ABA (applied behavior) or Autism experience
- Previous experience in schools or with children/students is preferred
- Catalyst data collection an safety care training experience is a plus
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, housing assistance and weekly pay.
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled