School Paraprofessional/Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) - 21/22 School Year
Job Type: Contract
A School Paraprofessional/Instructional Assistant position has opened near Southwick, MA. We are currently sourcing for candidates who are interested in the following setting:
- Full time, 30-35 hours per week
- 1:1 and small groups
- Autism and other disabilities
- Must have experience with ABA (applied behavior) or autism children
Qualifications and Requirements
- Massachusetts state teaching license or comparable certification is a plus
- Mut have ABA (applied behavior) or Autism experience
- Previous experience in schools or with children/students is preferred
- Catalyst data collection an safety care training experience is a plus
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled