School Paraprofessional jobs now interviewing near Leavenworth KS | 2022-2023
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a supportive and exciting school district near the Leavenworth, KS area which is looking to hire a full-time School Paraprofessional ASAP for the upcoming school year. This position would be full-time hours for the full 2022-2023 school year, beginning in August 2022. Please see further details on the job below and apply online if you wish to start the interview process.
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rates
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: 35-40 hours per week
- Assignment Length: August 3, 2022 – June 2, 2023
- Case Load Description: Paraprofessionals will be assigned to work in a 1:1 capacity with a student (assignments are made based on your experience with certain age groups as well as disabilities and/or conditions)
- Responsibilities: Paraprofessionals are responsible for working with students 1:1 or in small groups to help apply life skills, behavioral re-direction & ABA techniques, etc.
- Previous school paraprofessional experience preferred
- Must submit to background screening & drug testing before start date
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Senior Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy
(678) 497- 4806
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled