We are currently looking for a School Paraprofessional to work with a school district near Manchester, New Hampshire. This is a great opportunity for the current and upcoming school year with a strong level of support on staff. This is a position that will be working with students K-12th grade.
- Assist teachers with classroom activities and instruction.
- Provide one-on-one or small group support to students.
- Support students with special needs and accommodations.
- Reinforce positive behavior and assist with classroom management.
- Collaborate with teachers and staff to create a positive learning environment.
- Gathering more details upon interview.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working with students in an educational setting and/or behavioral health is a plus!
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Vision and Dental
For more information about this position, please contact me at [email protected] or by calling 678-261-8443. Resumes should be sent to my email if interested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled