- Job Location:
Schools - Paraprofessional
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near Scranton, Pennsylvania that has an immediate need for a Paraprofessional.
- Full time hours
- Monday – Friday
- 30 hours weekly
- Start ASAP
- Contracted through the end of the school year
- CPR / First Aid Certification required
- Pay: $10-13 per hour, depending on experience level and if benefits are needed *weekly pay*
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, please reach out to me as soon as possible for full consideration. For quick consideration and a faster interview process, please send over a copy of your resume directly to the email address seen below.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Exercises Occupational Therapy Students Can Do at Home
Building Up Hand Strength Occupational therapy practice needs to continue at home. This doesn’t have to be work for the kids, it means sharing fun exercises which will work on their hand strength a...
Read more »
- How Music Can Help Physical Therapy Students
Using Music in Physical Therapy Sessions Music therapy has been around for quite some time. Its general purpose is to help an individual reach goals in therapy sessions using music as an interventi...
Read more »