- Job Location:
Lexington Park, MD
Schools - PT
- Last Updated:
A Physical Therapist (PT) job is open in the Alameda, CA area for an immediate start! The Physical Therapist position is 3 days a week and working with students k-12. The PT will work at 1-2 schools and be reimbursed for mileage between locations. The schedule is flexible for this part time Physical Therapist job in Alameda, CA. The position requires all PTs applying to have schools or previous pediatric experience to be considered. Interviews are being scheduled immediately for state of California licensed Physical Therapists.
To apply submit an application below or send a resume directly to Rebecca McFall at firstname.lastname@example.org
- direct therapy, and group therapy
- collaborate with other professionals
- work with k-12 grade caseload
- attend IEP meetings, provide goals
- part time, 3 days a week
- contract until the end of the school year (W-2 employee)
- flexible schedule
- state of California license active
- previous pediatric or schools experience
- knowledge of IEPs and goals
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »
- Increasing Need for Sign Language Interpreters
If you are a sign language interpreter, or thinking about this career, here are some things to consider. Work community events – If you are fluent in American Sign Language, get yourself int...
Read more »