School Psych - 21/22 school year
Job Type: Contract
School Psychologists work alongside school coordinators as advocates for a students’ well-being and is invested in a child’s educational and personal advancement.
The ideal candidate will not only thrive in a dynamic work environment but also partner with families, teachers, and other professionals to create a safe, healthy, and supportive learning environment.
- A Master’s degree in School Psychology is required.
- K-12th caseload
- 21-22 school year
- Active/Pending license and certifications required.
- School Experience a plus but not always required.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
- Travel assistance
For more info, contact Brandon Bernuy via email at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled