Location: Fairfield, CT
Category: Schools - School Psychologist
Are you in the mood for an energizing, meaningful, and highly rewarding career at an amazing school? Here at ProCare, we have just what every state licensed School Psych needs!
- Master’s or Doctorate Level Degree in Psychology
- Must be Licensed through State Board of Connecticut
- Experience working in Behavioral and/or Special Education disciplines
- Full Time
- Start Date: Immediate
- 37.5 Hours Per Week; Mon-Friday
- Caseload: K-5th (350 Students on School site)
- Comprehensive reports, attend meetings, attend responsive intervention meetings, IEP meetings
- Interpret results, create reports, and submit to designated contacts within the necessary timeframe
- Participate in PPT Process
- Provide students with Counseling Services
- Conduct psychological evaluations that including assessments of intellectual, developmental, academic, social/emotional and behavioral status
- Participates on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant.
- Gathers information through evaluations and clearly communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information. Must assist school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions.
- Possibly supervising school psych interns.
- Weekly paychecks compensation (W-2)
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications
School director is actively conducting interviews and prepared to hire qualified candidates. If interested in this position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] as well as your availability to interview and I will be in touch regarding the next steps!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled