- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
School Psych Job Brownsville, Washington
ProCare Therapy is currently working with an excellent school district in Washington. I will be conducting interviews this week and the next for a full school year contract and an immediate start. All applicants are encouraged to apply in state and out of state resume submissions will be accepted. Interested in tele-therapy opportunities? Please call 7703250341 for immediate openings.
- Full school year contract
- Full time
- 37.5+ hours per week
- High school caseload
- Grades 6-12 moderate to severe, behavior classroom with severe needs, Self-contained classroom with mild to moderate needs, Grades 9-12 Life Skills class/resource room with low IQ's
- Ratio is 1:1,000 students per psych
- Currently 11 psychs in district
- Will consider new grads, plenty of supervision available
- Employees will come in Aug. 20 for 4 day training with NEW IEP system. School begins Sept. 5
- Must have WA state license and ESA certification
If you are interested, please send your resume and 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Director of Educational Resources
Local: (770) 325-0341
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Putting More Counselors in Schools
Why the Need is There The reality is that approximately one in every five teens has a mental health condition. While the number of students in need of counselors and therapists has gone up, the pro...
Read more »
- Helping Students with School Anxiety
How to Spot Potential Anxiety Being nervous about the new school year is normal. What is not is okay is being so overwhelmed by your feelings that you are unable to function within the school day. ...
Read more »