School Psych job in Mooresville, IN 21-22 SY
Job Type: Any Of These
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district in the Mooresville, IN area that is currently seeking a School Psychologist for the 2021-2022 school year, to start 08/04/21. This is a full time position, working with K-5th grade students.
Working with ProCare Therapy, you are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- And More!
- Masters Degree in School Psychology
- PPS in School Psychology
- Previous experience preferred, but not required
- 40 Hours Per Week
- Flex Scheduling Available (8AM-4PM or 7AM-3PM)
- Elementary Student Caseload
- General Psych Duties including: Evaluations, RTI Meetings, Behavior Observation
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact me either by phone or email. I am actively processing applicants and would love to hear from you.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled