- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
School Psychologist Phoenix, AZ
ProCare Therapy is looking for a full time School Psychologist for the upcoming school year in Arizona. Preferably, the candidate will have prior school or pediatric experience. This is a full time contract position and interviews will be conducted as qualified applicants are received. Apply as soon as possible for immediate consideration.
New graduates with pediatric or school experience are also encouraged to apply.
Job Overview and Details:
- Full time, 35-40 hours per week
- K-12th grade caseload
- Excellent hourly rate with weekly pay each Friday
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K and etc.)
- Relocation and travel assistance
- Master’s Degree or higher in Speech Language
- Must be currently licensed or able to become so in the State of AZ
If you have any further questions, please feel free contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR feel free to give me a call at 770-325-0341.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Concerns Over Active Shooter Drills in Schools
New Drills and More Within our schools, there are now a variety of different drills that we may go over with our students. For a fire drill, students need to know how to exit each room they are in ...
Read more »
- Building a Special Education Community
Reaching Out to Families Feeling lonely and unsure of how to help their child is something that can happen to a lot of special needs families. Anxiety about having a child who is different can be r...
Read more »