School Psych TeleHealth **2021-2022**
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is encouraging highly qualified School Psychs to apply for a remote position with a Maine school district to perform and monitor Individual Education Plans (IEPs) for assigned students and to meet their individual needs. The ideal candidate must be willing to work from home and have a flexibility in their availability.
- Meet with parents and teachers to discuss learning, behavioral, familial, and social problems
- Counsel parents on topics like substance abuse and communication
- Study and implement behavioral management techniques
- Research and implement learning programs
- Master's degree
- ME Licensed
- NASP Certified preferred
- At least 2 years of school experience
- Must pass a tech screening test
Contact Spencer Walker for more information with a copy of your resume and 2-3 references.
Spencer W. Walker | Account Executive
"We make life better for those who make lives better."
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled