School Psychologist | Developing Caseload | Gorst, Washington
Job Type: Any
We are urgently looking for a candidate within the Gorst, Washington area to fill a School Psychologist position. This position is offering a full-time workload.
- Masters or Doctorial Degree in School Psychology.
- Must have Washington licensure.
Case Load Details
- 09/07/2021 – 06/17/2022
- 37.5 Hours per Week
- Onsite needs
- Considering teletherapy in the beginning of the year
- Negotiable Pay
- More details upon interview
- Relocation assistance. We want to bring opportunities to candidates as soon as possible.
Since we are looking to fill this position very quickly, Please contact Reed Plumb either by email, or at the number: 770-810-7228
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled