School Psychologist | Onsite Needs | Bremerton, Washington
Job Type: Any
We are urgently searching for a School Psychologist to fill a vacancy near Bremerton, Washington. Not only is this an opportunity to assist students, but with a competitive rate, an opportunity to take care of yourself as well.
- Masters or Doctorial Degree in School Psychology.
- Must have Washington licensure.
Case Load Details
- 09/07/2021 – 06/17/2022
- 37.5 Hours per Week
- Onsite needs
- Considering teletherapy in the beginning of the year
- Negotiable Pay
- More details upon interview
- Relocation assistance. We want to bring opportunities to candidates as soon as possible.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Responses from us will arrive as soon as possible.
If interested, please contact Reed Plumb either by email, or at the number: 770-810-7228
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled