School Psychologist - 20/21 School Year
Job Type: Contract
A School Psychologist position has opened near Smyrna, DE. We are currently sourcing for candidates for the 20/21 school year who are interested in the following setting:
- Full time, 37.5 hours a week
- Special needs population including severe disabilities and autism.
- Itinerant position
- Mainly middle school caseload
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have Delaware State License/National Certified
- Must have Master’s or Doctoral Degree
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled