School Psychologist - 20/21 School Year
Job Type: Contract
A School Psychologist position has opened near Lakewood, WA. We are currently sourcing for candidates for the 20/21 school year who are interested in the following setting:
- Full time
- Curriculum-based measurements and multi-tier system of supports
- Academic and behavior intervention planning and evaluations
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have Washington State License/National Certified and ESA Psychologist Certificate
- Must have Master’s or Doctoral Degree
- Must have appropriate vehicle operator’s license
- Minimum of two years experience as a school psychologist
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled