School Psychologist - 20/21 School Year
Job Type: Contract
A school near Gig Harbor, WA is looking for a School Psychologist for the 20/21 school year.
- Full time
- Curriculum-based measurements and multi-tier system of supports
- Academic and behavior intervention planning and evaluations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have Washington State License/National Certified and ESA Psychologist Certificate
- Must have Master’s or Doctoral Degree
- Must have appropriate vehicle operator’s license
- Minimum of two years experience as a school psychologist
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, housing assistance and weekly pay.
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled