School Psychologist - 20/21 School Year
Job Type: Contract
We are searching for a School Psychologist to join a school near Tacoma, WA for the 20/21 school year!
A little about the position:
- Full time
- Curriculum-based measurements and multi-tier system of supports
- Academic and behavior intervention planning and evaluations
A little about you:
- Must have Washington State License/National Certified and ESA Psychologist Certificate
- Must have Master’s or Doctoral Degree
- Must have appropriate vehicle operator’s license
- Minimum of two years experience as a school psychologist
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled