School Psychologist - 20/21 School Year
Job Type: Contract
We are searching for a School Psychologist to join a school near Flint, MI for the 20/21 school year!
A little about the position:
- Full time, 37.5 hours a week
- Approx. 60 students
- Disabilities: Mild to Moderate
- K-12th grade
A little about you:
- Must have Michigan State License/National Certified
- Must have Master’s or Doctoral Degree
- Must be ok working in an urban school district
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled