School Psychologist - 20/21 School Year
Job Type: Contract
A School Psychologist position has opened near Flint, MI. We are currently sourcing for candidates for the 20/21 school year who are interested in the following setting:
- Full time, 37.5 hours a week
- Approx. 60 students
- Disabilities: Mild to Moderate
- K-12th grade
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have Michigan State License/National Certified
- Must have Master’s or Doctoral Degree
- Must be ok working in an urban school district
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled