School Psychologist - 21/22 School Year
Job Type: Contract
A school near Lansing, IL is looking for a School Psychologist for the 21/22 school year.
- Full time, 35 hours per week
- K-12th grade case load
- Complete IQ and cognitive testing
- Lead IEP Eligibility meetings
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have Illinois State License/National Certified
- Must have Master’s or Doctoral Degree
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, housing assistance and weekly pay.
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled