Location: Tower City, PA
Category: Schools - School Psychologist
Are you an experienced school psychologist in Pennsylvania looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district in the Tower City area for the upcoming school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for the next school year. See details below.
- Conduct comprehensive psychoeducational evaluations to identify learning disabilities, developmental delays, and emotional/behavioral challenges.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and administrators to develop individualized education plans (IEPs) and 504 plans.
- Provide counseling and crisis intervention services to students dealing with personal, social, or academic issues.
- Offer guidance and support to teachers and parents in implementing effective strategies for student success.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings to discuss student progress and plan appropriate interventions.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments and develop behavior intervention plans as needed.
- Promote positive mental health practices and preventive strategies across the school community.
- Stay updated on current research, best practices, and legal requirements related to school psychology.
- Master's or doctoral degree in School Psychology or a related field.
- Pennsylvania state certification or licensure as a School Psychologist.
- Experience working as a School Psychologist in an educational setting is preferred but not required for entry-level candidates.
- Sound knowledge of psychological and educational assessment tools and techniques.
- Strong understanding of special education laws, regulations, and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish rapport with students, parents, and staff.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and provide effective consultation.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Commitment to upholding ethical standards and maintaining student confidentiality.
- Competitive hourly based on qualifications and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement savings plan.
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your skills.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunity for personal and career growth.
If interested, please apply and contact me below:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled