Do you thrive on breaking molds and forging new paths in the realm of student well-being? You've come to the right place! ProCare Therapy is actively searching for a compassionate and qualified School Psychologist to join one of our trusted school districts in the vibrant community of Vacaville, CA. We invite you to become a part of a team of educators where it is believed that the power of individuality and creativity spark a positive change in education!
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Full time
- 37.5 hours per week (open to part time candidates as well!)
- Opening for next school year
- August 15, 2024 - Jun 6, 2025
- More details upon interview
- Master's or Doctorate's level degree in School Psychology or Educational Psychology
- Licensed to practice in the state of California
- CA PPS Credential
- Reliable transportation
- School experience
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
Upon applying for this position, Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all of the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
Even if you are not located near Vacaville, but are licensed to work in the state of California as a School Psychologist, please email me if you are interested and we will find you a virtual or onsite position near you!
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy - Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled