Location: ADDISON, IL
Category: Schools - School Psychologist
When partnering with ProCare Therapy as a School Psychologist, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with students this semester in a premium school district! If you’re ready for the opportunity to bring your premium experience to service 6th-8th grade level students, both general and special education level; explore opportunity details below TODAY!
- Master’s or Doctorate Level Degree in Psychology
- Must be Licensed through State Board of Illinois
- Experience working in Behavioral and/or Special Education disciplines
- Experience working in General Education
- Full Time
- Start Date: Immediate
- End Date: End of School Year
- Mon-Fri: 730a-3p
- Caseload: Middle School Students (6th -8th grade)
- Onsite ONLY - No to Virtual
- Consults with school personnel to identify students who have learning/adjustment difficulties.
- Conducts comprehensive, psycho-educational evaluations which include review of records, formal/informal testing, observation of the student's functioning in the classroom and other settings to analyze learning and behavior difficulties.
- Documents evaluation results. Completes required reports within Federal, State, and local timelines.
- Consults and communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information and assists school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions
- May include other duties
- Weekly paychecks compensation (W-2)
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications
If you’re interested, please apply, and email updated copy of your resume to me [email protected]
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled