School Psychologist and/or Social Worker
Job Type: Contract
School Psychologist or Social Worker - Burrillville, RI
School Psychologist assist students at all ages, along with helping students process their problems and plan goals and action. School Psychologist will often meet with parents and teachers to discuss learning, behavioral, familial, and social problems.
Social worker takes on the tasks of helping students handle everyday life problems. They assist students who may have delt with neglect, abuse, violence, mental health issues and more. Responsibilities include planning, coordinating, and implementing support in areas in need.
- Will accept school psychologist or social worker
- first 3 months of new school year
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in social work or school psychology
- School Experience is a plus but not critical
- Must be licensed in the state
- Compensation Package- 401K, Health Insurance, Relocation Assistance
- School System Experience
- Clinical Support
If you would like to apply directly, send resume and references to Lindsey McManus via email at Lindsey.McManus@ProCareTherapy.com. If you would like more information about who we are at ProCare Therapy, contact me at 678-534-8024
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled