- Job Location:
Santa Clarita, CA
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
Santa Clarita, CA area
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district to place a school based psychologist. This is a full-time position for the remainder of the school year and we are currently scheduling interviews for qualified candidates. The school psychologist will work with elementary students. We are scheduling interviews this week, so apply today if you're interested.
• Master’s in School Psychology
• Valid CA State License/Certification
• Previous experience in a school setting preferred, but not required
• Conducting student evaluations
• Diagnostic assessments and evaluations to provide academic/ learning interventions
• Engages in intervention and crisis prevention services
• Cooperatively work with parents, teachers, and other specialists in designing and implementing IEPs
For immediate consideration e-mail your resume to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
or fill out the application below.
Please give me a call if you have any questions at 770-776-2106
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Therapist Spotlight – Page Kirby
The most rewarding part about being an educational sign language interpreter is being able to provide Deaf and Hard of Hearing students access to their education through my interpretation. Knowing ...
Read more »
- Therapist Spotlight – Cara Glodowski
Working as an SLP has been extremely rewarding over the years.The best part about being an SLP is being part of a team that solves problems that impact a person’s life. Helping a langu...
Read more »