School Psychologist | Full Time | Deltona, Florida
ProCare Therapy is looking for a School Psychologist to join our team in Deltona, Florida. Psychologist in this role will be working with a mostly mild to moderate case load, with students in grades K-12. This position is 35-40 hours a week working Monday through Friday. Currently the district is strictly looking for candidates that can work onsite.
- Masters Degree of higher in school Psychology
- Florida school Psychologist License
- School experience preferred, New grads welcome
- Listening to students' concerns about academic, emotional or social issues.
- Providing individual and group counseling as appropriate.
- Administering and evaluating psychological tests and preparing reports.
- Helping students to process and overcome their problems.
- Assisting students with the development of goals and action plans.
- Engaging and counseling teachers, parents, and caregivers about issues.
- Researching and implementing intervention programs.
- Developing programs to address behavioral issues and learning difficulties.
- Assessing and diagnosing students to determine eligibility for special services.
- Participating in continuing professional development.
- Competitive weekly pay
- Negotiable Pay
- Travel stipends if you qualify
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits offered
If you would be a good fit for this role, contact me via [email protected] or call 678-451-1990.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled