- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy has a wonderful job opportunity available for a School Psychologist interested in working near beautiful Seattle, Washington!
Job at a Glance:
- Full time hours
- 35+ hours weekly
- Start ASAP - end of the school year contract
- Caseload: Determined on Interview
- General Psych Duties
- Must have: Masters in School Psychology with WA License
- Relocation and/or housing available (if applicable)
If this sounds like an employment opportunity you may be interested in, please reach to me directly by either phone or email today. My direct information can be seen below.
Resumes can also be submitted directly to my email address below.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Therapist Spotlight – Page Kirby
The most rewarding part about being an educational sign language interpreter is being able to provide Deaf and Hard of Hearing students access to their education through my interpretation. Knowing ...
Read more »
- Therapist Spotlight – Cara Glodowski
Working as an SLP has been extremely rewarding over the years.The best part about being an SLP is being part of a team that solves problems that impact a person’s life. Helping a langu...
Read more »