About Us: ProCare Therapy is a leading healthcare staffing agency specializing in connecting dedicated and compassionate professionals with school districts nationwide. We are currently seeking a talented School Psychologist to join our team in Olympia, Washington, for a rewarding contract position.
Job Description: As a School Psychologist with ProCare Therapy, you will play a critical role in supporting the mental and emotional well-being of students within the school community. You will provide a range of services to assess and address students' psychological and behavioral needs, working collaboratively with educators and families to create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments of students' academic, emotional, and behavioral needs.
- Develop and implement individualized intervention plans.
- Collaborate with educators and support staff to design and monitor strategies to improve student outcomes.
- Provide counseling and support services to students individually or in groups.
- Conduct evaluations for special education eligibility and participate in IEP meetings.
- Promote a positive and inclusive school culture.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology.
- Valid Washington State ESA certification in School Psychology.
- Previous experience in a school or educational setting is preferred but not required.
- Strong assessment, counseling, and communication skills.
- Dedication to the well-being and academic success of students.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Weekly pay.
- Comprehensive healthcare and dental benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and experienced team.
Procare Therapy is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled