An outstanding school district in Norwalk, CA is urgently searching for fully certified School Psychologist! This full time position is for the new school year. See below for more details and feel free to contact me with any questions!
- Full Time
- 35 hours a week
- Full School Year
- Caseload: K-12
- General Duties including evaluations, re-evaluations, and IEPs
- Must have Master's degree or higher in School Psychology
- Must have proper licensure in the state of California
- Previous school experience is preferred
Benefits of working with ProCare Therapy:
- Top notch health, dental, and vision insurance
- Relocation compensation
- Competitive weekly pay
Feel free to reach out personally via email or phone listed below for more information!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled