Do you have a passion for promoting the mental health and well-being of students? Look no further! ProCare Therapy is on a mission to find a compassionate and dedicated School Psychologist to join one of our trusted school districts in the welcoming community of Edinburgh, Indiana. We invite you to become a part of a team of educators where it is believed that the power of individuality and creativity spark a positive change in education.
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Full time
- 35-40 hours per week
- ASAP - May 28, 2024 (will likely renew for 24/25 school year)
- 800-820 students in the school
- 2 buildings to service - 1 mile apart
- More details upon interview
- Master's or Doctorate's level degree in School Psychology or Educational Psychology
- Licensed to practice in the state of Indiana
- Indiana Certification
- School experience
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 30+ minute virtual interview with head of psych department at district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all of the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
Even if you are not located near Edinburgh, but are licensed to work in the state of Indiana as a School Psychologist, please email me if you are interested and we will find you a virtual or onsite position near you!
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy - Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled