At ProCare, our mission is to encourage each child to confidently and proudly achieve his or her full potential. We are working with a school district located in the Las Vegas area that is in need of a School Psychologist for the rest of the school year. The right candidate will have the opportunity to renew for the extended school year & the 2023-2024 school year!
With students’ needs becoming increasingly individualized, the demand for school professionals is at an all-time high. And the demands placed on school professionals are also greater than ever.
The right connection between a school professional and a student can give that child more confidence, strength and courage than they ever imagined. Let’s work together today to make those connections!
- Full Time: 37.5 hours/week
- Start: ASAP - June 2023
- Opportunity to renew for Summer hours + the 23/24 school year!
- K-12th grade caseload
- Multiple School sites
- Responsibilities will include assessments, working with IEP's, evaluations, counseling, assisting teachers, staff and principal with student needs etc.
- Caseload details will be discussed on an interview with the Director of Special Education
- Must have a Master's or Doctorate level degree in School Psychology
- Must be a licensed School Psychologist in Nevada
- Previous school experience is required
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Insurance through United Health Care: Medical, dental and vision
- Reimbursement for continuing education
- Relocation assistance
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24-48 hours of the virtual interview
The district is looking to hire for the 2022-2023 school year! Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
If you have additional questions, my contact information can be found below.
If you are also interested in virtual opportunities, please follow this link to see if you qualify for these positions: https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-prequalify-form/
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled