ProCare Therapy is actively searching for a dedicated and experienced School Psychologist to join one of our forward-thinking school districts in the vibrant community of Ithaca, Michigan. As a School Psychologist in Ithaca, will play a crucial role in supporting the academic, social, and emotional development of our students. This individual will collaborate with educators, administrators, and families to assess students' needs, develop intervention strategies, and promote a positive school climate conducive to learning and growth.
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Full time
- Open to Part time candidates as well!
- Will allow the candidate to make their own schedule - district is very flexible and just need assistance where they can get it
- K-12th or candidate can pick their own caseload
- Different schools that need services - can pick which sites they want to service
- More details upon interview
- Master's or Doctorate's level degree in School Psychology or Educational Psychology
- Licensed to practice in the state of Michigan
- Proper Teaching Certification
- Reliable transportation
- School experience
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
Upon applying, Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all of the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy - Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled