- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
School Psychologist (Full Time Contract)
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district in the Redmond, WA area to hire a licensed School Psychologist. This current opening is full-time and for the current school year. The School Psychologist will be providing re-evaluations and counseling.
To be qualified, candidates must have a School Psychology certification for the state of Washington as well as the ESA Certification.
- Provide direct therapy as indicated by child's IEP
- Develop IEPs or treatment plan
- Participate in IEP meetings
- Administer evaluations and complete written evaluation report
- Other duties assigned
- Master's Degree in Educational/School Psychology
ProCare Therapy offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits plan, 401(k) and more.
For more information, please contact Briana Harton at 678-459-1118 or email Briana.Harton@procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Recruiter Spotlight – Ansun Sayavong
I eventually interviewed with ProCare Therapy in February of 2016 and about a week later, was offered an account executive position and here I am – 3 years later. My only advice is that instead of...
Read more »
- The Benefits of Having a Doctoral Degree as a School Psychologist
Setting Your Career Goals When obtaining your degree as a school psychologist it’s important to think about your short term and long-term goals. Most states require school psychologist to work beyo...
Read more »