Location: Palmdale, CA
Category: Schools - School Psychologist
ProCare Therapy is happy to share California schools are looking for qualified School Psychologist to fulfill contract position! Build equity with the team as contract position renews every year! Excited to join the team? Explore position details below.
- Master’s or Doctorate Level Degree in Psychology
- Must be Licensed through State Board of California
- Experience working in Behavioral and/or Special Education disciplines
- Full Time
- Start Date: Immediate
- End Date: June 2023
- Mon-Friday; 6hrs per day
- Caseload: PreK - High School
- Students with various disabilities
- On Site
- Consults and communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information and assists school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions
- Interviews with the student, teacher(s), administrators, and/or outside agencies.
- Weekly paychecks compensation (W-2)
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications
The director is actively holding interviews for this opportunity. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] as well as your availability to interview and I will be happy to follow up with you in 24hrs!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled