School Psychologist | 2023-2024 School Year
ProCare Therapy is an Educational and Healthcare staffing agency looking to employ a School Psychologist to work on assignment with an established school located in the Indianapolis, IN area.
Please read the details below, and feel free to reach out to me for further information or questions you may have:
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Psych; MSD Pike Township; Indianapolis, IN; BZW
***IN PERSON ONLY***
Hours: 38.75 hours/week
Job details: Elementary and middle school caseload (K-8)
Required or Non-negotiables: Valid Indiana School Psychologist license required.
Education and Certification:
- Master's or doctoral degree in School Psychology from an accredited program.
- Valid and current Indiana state license or certification as a School Psychologist.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a School Psychologist in an educational setting.
- Familiarity with Indiana state regulations and guidelines pertaining to special education and psychological services in schools.
- Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments to evaluate students' cognitive abilities, academic skills, and socio-emotional well-being.
- Collaborate with educators, administrators, and parents to develop individualized education plans (IEPs) and implement evidence-based interventions.
- Provide counseling and guidance to students, both individually and in group settings, to address social, emotional, and behavioral challenges.
- Support the implementation of positive behavioral interventions and supports (PBIS) to promote a positive school climate.
- Consult with teachers, parents, and outside professionals to develop effective strategies for students' academic and behavioral success.
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings and contribute to the development of intervention plans.
- Assist in crisis intervention and provide support during challenging situations.
- Stay up-to-date with current research, best practices, and legal requirements related to school psychology
Interviews are generally conducted via Zoom. Depending on the circumstances, pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal for all contracts, and even permanent opportunities if you find that the role is a good fit for you. ProCare Therapy strives to foster a talented and diverse workforce that will greatly implement our mission of making Life Better For Those Who Make Lives Better. I look forward to connecting with you.
(470) 622 - 2709
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled