ProCare Therapy happily employs School Psychologists all over the nation, and we have a new opening in Cincinnati, OH. The district is looking for a candidate that is passionate about helping children and eager to get started!
- Full time (37.5 40 Hours/Week)
- Caseload: To be discussed during interview
- Responsibilities/duties: Assessments for IEPs, evaluating and reviewing IEPs, attending IEPs
- Working with behavior programs
- Master s Degree in School Psychology or related field
- KSDE School Psychologist
- Must have an active license in the state of employment
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
When your application is received, I ll give you a call for a quick screening so we can get to know each other a little better. Next, I ll set up a Zoom interview. If the interview went well, I ll be able to give you a call with an offer. If not, I ll do my best to set up more interviews for you in your area.
If you re interested in learning more, reach out to me via phone call, text, or email. I m happy to assist you!
Tyreese White Account Executive
Email: [email protected]
At ProCare Therapy, our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled