School Psychologist / Interviewing Now
Job Type: Contract
We have partnered with a great school in the Santa Clarita area that is seeking a School Psychologist for an immediate start.
Position at a glance:
- Immediate Start
- Caseload: Middle School
- Full Time hours available (40 hours per week )
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Sign on Bonus Given
- Must Have Masters in School and or Educational Psychology
- Consults with school personnel identifying students who have learning and/or adjustment difficulties.
- Conducts comprehensive, psycho-educational evaluations which include review of records; formal testing/informal testing; observation of the student's functioning in the classroom and other settings to analyze learning and behavior difficulties; interviews with the student, teacher(s), administrators, and/or outside agencies
- Participates on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
Please apply by submitting your resume to: email@example.com For any questions about this position, please contact Crystal Handley 770-299-7104
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled