- Job Location:
Olympic View, WA
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
School Psychologist Job Belfair, Washington
ProCare Therapy is currently working with an excellent school district in Washington. I will be conducting interviews this week and the next for a full school year contract and an immediate start. All applicants are encouraged to apply in state and out of state resume submissions will be accepted. Interested in tele-therapy opportunities? Please call 7703250341 for immediate openings.
- Full school year contract
- Full time
- 37.5+ hours per week
- High school caseload
- Grades 6-12 moderate to severe, behavior classroom with severe needs, Self-contained classroom with mild to moderate needs, Grades 9-12 Life Skills class/resource room with low IQ's
- Ratio is 1:1,000 students per psych
- Currently 11 psychs in district
- Will consider new grads, plenty of supervision available
- Employees will come in Aug. 20 for 4 day training with NEW IEP system. School begins Sept. 5
- Must have WA state license and ESA certification
If you are interested, please send your resume and 3 professional references to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Director of Educational Resources
Local: (770) 325-0341
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Concerns Over Active Shooter Drills in Schools
New Drills and More Within our schools, there are now a variety of different drills that we may go over with our students. For a fire drill, students need to know how to exit each room they are in ...
Read more »
- Building a Special Education Community
Reaching Out to Families Feeling lonely and unsure of how to help their child is something that can happen to a lot of special needs families. Anxiety about having a child who is different can be r...
Read more »