A School psychologist is needed in the Corona, CA area. We're working with a school who is looking for a contractor for the rest of this school year. This is a full-time position, up to 40 hours/week. We've been working with them for some time and they are very supportive of contractors. Please let me know if you have any further questions!
- Starting in the Spring semester and continuing through to the end of the year
- 40 hours/week
- 8 hour days
- Any time over 40 hours will be paid at 1.5X the hourly rate
- General Duties
- In-person position
- Active School Psychologist license
- PPS credential
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If this sounds like an employment opportunity that you'd like to be considered for, please reach out to me today. I'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have, and get a Zoom interview scheduled between you and the director at the district. Hope to hear from you soon!
Alex Bamford, ProCare Therapy
“We make life better for those who make life better”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled