Full Time School Psychologist Job in Denver, CO
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district in Denver, who is in need of a School Psychologist to assist with students 6th-10th grade. This candidate will need to be knowledgeable on the NASP model.
- 2022-2023 School Year
- ASAP - 6/2023
- Full time position; 40 hours per week
- 6th-10th grade caseload
- Will be practicing full NASP model
- Main focus on intervention, evaluation, and assessments
- Conduct psychological assessments and interpret results
- Train staff on how to implement students behavior plans
- Will be paired with a mentor
- $36-$41 an hour
- Pay will be dependent on experience and education
- Active Colorado School Psychology Licensure (Required)
- Master's Degree in School Psychology (Required)
ProCare Therapy Benefits:
- United Healthcare
- Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
- Weekly pay - direct deposit
- 401k Plan with up to 50% company match
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis. Your compensation package will be individualized to your needs, and will be made up with a W-2 hourly rate dependent upon your experience level.
If this sounds like an employee opportunity you may be interested in, please reach out to me via phone or email!
ProCare Therapy- Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled