- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district to interview and hire for a school psychologist. This is open to experience and new grad psychologist for the full school year and we are currently scheduling interviews for qualified candidates. The School Psychologist will work with K-12 students depending on preference and experience.
ProCare Therapy can offer an excellent compensation and benefit package for this job as well.
• Master’s in School Psychology
• Active WA State License/Certification with ESA in hand
• Conducting student evaluations
• Diagnostic assessments and evaluations to provide academic/ learning interventions
• Engages in intervention and crisis prevention services
• Cooperatively work with parents, teachers, and other specialists in designing and implementing IEPs
For more information, please contact Shawn Donalty at 770-325-0344 or email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Concerns Over Active Shooter Drills in Schools
New Drills and More Within our schools, there are now a variety of different drills that we may go over with our students. For a fire drill, students need to know how to exit each room they are in ...
Read more »
- Building a Special Education Community
Reaching Out to Families Feeling lonely and unsure of how to help their child is something that can happen to a lot of special needs families. Anxiety about having a child who is different can be r...
Read more »